*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Got Paid Update #7 - Opinion Outpost

Got my check from Opinion Outpost today for $9.50, woohoo! It got here a lot quicker than I really expected, too, just under 3 weeks (they usually tell you 4-6 weeks).




Expecting checks from ACOP and Your2Cents any day now too, still have one with Survey Spot coming one of these days (they're slow, I haven't even been able to request it yet), and I got a great survey with NFO/MySurvey the other day and should be able to request a check there very soon. So surveys are definitely going well lately!

2 comments:

MsFit said...

Congrats on your check!
Makes me want to go back and try those survey sites again!

Miss Money Hunter said...

Cool! It's actually been pretty steady, probably getting a paying one about once a week on average lately between those four sites. I'm not gonna turn my nose up at an extra $12-20 a month, heh.

I actually used to be a lot more active in the surveys several years ago (used to be on Pinecone too but like many they dropped me) and then went to doing none for a few years, glad to be back into them because they really are fairly dependable pay once a month or so, even if it's just three or five bucks!

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter