*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Freaky Funds, Cartoon-Clicks Closing

So I opened my e-mail this morning to learn that the site I just reviewed yesterday, Freaky Funds, is closing immediately, so I deleted yesterday's post. The site owner made a point of stating that anyone who cashed out by the end of May will get paid, so that's good to hear.

I also learned within the last day or so that the owners of Cartoon-Clicks are closing and selling that site, though the others they operate (including Revolution Offers and Mailbox-Dollars) will remain open. They will be lowering the minimum payout on Cartoon-Clicks to 25 cents today, so anyone with that much or above on the site can cashout and get paid next Friday.

Unfortunately we seem to be seeing a lot of closing lately - though it seems to be mostly newer sites that are folding - so I'm trying to keep my ear to the ground and pay attention more regarding which ones seem to be hanging in there, which ones have been around for a while, etc., and probably will spend more of my time focusing on some of those while still trying to give some air time to newer ones that are impressive. Naturally, sites that pay and pay well, credit reasonably quickly, and have been proven payers and good sites to others in the community are probably going to get most of my focus, but I don't want to have to X out reviewing new sites that are good and impressive... trying to be cautiously optimistic anyway.

But certainly the ones I feel pretty good and comfortable about, and have been successful for me, will be the ones I will be pushing the most and regularly here on the site.

I also failed to note this when I did it, but for the time being I have removed the posts reviewing MyDoggieDollars and Keep This Change from the site, as both have been down for over a month now. Not sure what's up there, but if they return and it seems warranted, I'll give them a re-review.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter