*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Got Paid Update #1 - GetPaidTo.com

Happy to report I have been paid again, this time by GetPaidTo.com. It was only a dollar, but if you're like me, every dollar counts! (Heck, that's a day's worth of meal for me sometimes.)

Another positive thing about this one - I got paid via PayPal within mere hours of requesting payment yesterday, so that was cool. You do have to go thru this recorded phone verification thing the first time you request payment from them, but it's not a big deal and once the initial verification process is done, you never have to do it again.

Get Paid To

I actually am expecting another payment from another site any day now (it's coming by check), and I have a SLEW of cashouts to request at the end of the month - I have been able to spend a little more time (not a WHOLE lot but a little) doing GPT stuff this month than I did last month - so hopefully there will be many more Got Paid Updates soon!

Plus I've been busy getting more organized with my GPT activities so probably at or right after the first of the month, I'll be sharing with you my list of what my current earnings are again. I'm pretty pleased, it's still a minimal and fairly lazy amount of work for me and I've crossed the $150 mark now - and this is solely through cash-earning opportunities listed here on the site (or ones that will be within the next week or so). So, woohoo!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter