*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Saturday, April 5, 2008

** READ BEFORE YOU START!! **

(UPDATED: April 29th, 2008)

Hi!

So, here's the deal. I was out of work for a few months & in pretty dire straits. While searching for anything that could help me get thru this period financially, I started joining some of the GPT ("get paid to") and paid survey sites, or going back to some of the ones I had been a member of before. I plan to update my blogs with new ones that I find (or note ones I decide aren't worth the trouble), update with notes when I actually get paid (or ones I know pay), and so on. I'm a longtime blogger so this was kind of a natural progression for me & hope that I can help others find ways to pick up a little extra cash when needed. **

While some of the sites I will list are pretty "fast" & "quick" about paying out, most of them only pay out once a month and/or have minimums they pay out, and you are not going to "get rich quick" by any means. Depending on what you can put into it & how much time you can put it on to it will make the difference - that said, I was able to put $67 in my PayPal account in February 2008 with just a little bit of time and work (probably about four hours' time total, if even that much).

That said, there are three things you should probably do before you start your venture into GPT, survey, & other sites for making some extra cash:

(1) I would suggest getting yourself an entirely different email address specifically to use on the GPT sites, because you WILL get spammed to death & you don't want to have to search for your "regular" e-mail amongst it all. I would recommend setting up a separate Gmail account, as Gmail has good spam filters & will filter out a good bit of the REAL spam while you'll still get most of the mail you really need to pay attention to. Check out Gmail by clicking here.

(2) I would highly recommend setting up a second Gmail (or other) address JUST for any survey sites you sign up with, simply to keep it separate from all the tons of other mail you will get from the GPT & similar sites and their clients. Plus that way you won't miss any potential paid surveys that come in.

(3) Lastly, unless you already have one, set up an account with PayPal and verify it ASAP. Yes, many of these sites will mail you a check, but most of them pay quicker through PayPal (and some pay via PayPal only), and many will only pay to verified PayPal accounts. Set up a new PayPal account by clicking here.

One more note - A lot of the offers on the GPT sites involve shopping, free trials, and the like. If you can afford to do so, you stand to make a fair amount more cash than those (like me, generally) who can only really afford to utilize the 100% free things most of the sites have to offer. Still, even only doing a couple of free trials & the rest 100% stuff, I've managed to rack up some cash... some of it I won't be able to withdraw for another month or two, but extra money is still extra money!

My aim is to list sites that I know or feel will produce results and sites I consider better/top quality sites. As time goes on, I will be updating constantly, adding new opportunities and removing any I feel aren't producing enough results. I'm not going to waste your time or mine on places I feel aren't worth the time & effort.

I will especially likely be constantly updating/changing the "top ten", "best lazy sites" and such as I deem fit, as I come across new ones that wow me, etc. My aim is to have the better quality info readily available to the readers who are looking for various and sundry types of "get paid to" things.

That said, just because a site isn't listed here doesn't mean it's not worth it... I may just not have found it yet or taken time to see what the site's like!

I recommend just jumping in and trying all of them out at least one or two times. You'll eventually find the ones you like best and want to return to again and again as time goes on.

In any case, that's about it! Have fun & happy clicking, and good luck!

Regards,
Miss Money Hunter


** DISCLAIMER: Opinions and reviews of websites listed here at MissMoneyHunter.com are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

(But it's so easy I can't see how anyone couldn't possibly make at least $0.01!) :)

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter